Wednesday, August 1, 2012

adventure chronicles #7: Bagasbas Surf Festival

Procrastination and taking time is one i should adjust on. Sometimes I forget time doesn't stop for anyone.

It's been a while since I've updated my blog but good thing the adventures haven't stopped. Surfing gave me a natural high and when i found out there was a festival in the first place i road a board I couldn't pass it up. Decided I wanted this to be one of my alone adventures again. On the day of the festival i packed my tent and went on another solo adventure. As i got there i pitched my beloved movable abode and enjoyed the (cliche-ish but) sun, sand and surf..hehehe
first beach camping :)


I enjoy being alone..I have the freedom to do things on my own and on my own time and not worrying on being a burden or a bother to others. I arrived late so i had to pitch right away and had dinner right after. I'm the type who can eat anything especially on a budget. I discovered a gotohan (congee) place which served 10-peso goto's where can you get that??

Was a bit tired so i just decided to unwind and go to bed early for a full day the next day :)

hhmmmm....
i miss drinking pale then i realized why i stopped drinking pale..so that thought made my last drink a lite
Famous Philippine Balut (duck egg) best with beer...yum!
The next day I was ready for what the festival had to offer. I started of course with what I came for, I went surfing again! This time I was able to paddle on my own and get up on the board..woohoo! as usual i had a natural high i get from any water sports. After getting stoked, I went around and did my other passion which by now you know is photography. I love taking photos of nature and anything that uses natural light...imagine how high i was getting...it was just pure bliss taking photos :) I enjoyed not only surfing but i got to watch beach football, frisbee, volleyball and wall climbing, not bad for a surf festival right?
guess who's having one  :)
Surfing newbies

Must not leave tanning lotion
Ride me!
Hang Loose Dude!
Happy photo

 My travel must do's (for local or international travel) are go to the public market, drink local beer, use public transportation and visit their beach. i was able to go around this province and got to check their local market and visted their church





The Philippines is a wonderful place. I'm happy decided to go around and see its beauty

Just love this shot








No comments:

Post a Comment