Tuesday, July 31, 2012

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS HERE!!

Aside from making 2012 my activity year. I made it my fitness year as well.

Decided to join a 5k fun run without hesitation. Guess why?...Zombies will be on the loose to chase us as we run the course. Who can't say no to that?!?! :)

Outbreak Manila is the first Zombie run in the Philippines. The run was organized in Nuvali in Laguna, an area that's being developed into a commercial area for residence around the area. Runners will be provided with a belt with flags that are attached to it. The flags on the belts will represent the runner's lives the zombies objective is to get all your lives before reaching the finish line. The runners of course will try to avoid losing their flags. Runner's aren't suppose to touch the zombies.
we have 300 runners


Zombie with school kids


I saw some of my friends as i was about to finish the run. I realized that I wouldn't survive the run because my friends helped me until i got to the finish line  and because of them....






......hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment