Monday, January 16, 2012

Resignation

I am 34 and I am one who enjoys sports and everything about it. I'm a former strength and conditioning coach of the National Softball Team and currently a PE instructor for a local college here.

Ending 2011 things didn't go as planned and the work place had become a burden instead of an exciting place for me.  I was newly single and my philosophy as an educator had been compromised and after much contemplating over the holiday break i decided to resign and enter the new year stress free.

Today is my official first day out of work..(but don't get me wrong i have another job so it was ok for me to quit my job)

I believe I am entering the crossroads of my life and if i don't make a decision on what road to take I might regret not doing it.

Yes there is uncertainty but it feels so right. I have a different energy entering the new year. I hope following my gut is the best decision I've made.


I think it is especially after seeing this...


This greeted me when my resignation letter was accepted







No comments:

Post a Comment