Monday, January 16, 2012

adventure chronicles #1: Sailing

I live in the Philippines. We are an archipelago so there's water everywhere, as I am a water sign i love the water to death. I love swimming, I love sea creatures and i even love drinking water


Sailing is one activity I've always wanted to do which i thought you can only do if you own a boat. When I found out you can just go out to the bay and tell the national team coaches your intention of wanting to learn I didn't hesitate and just decided to try it out.

Went to the bay last weekend to ask their schedule and found out i can go out with them that day. Without extra clothes I said yes and didn't mind getting wet. Spent the whole afternoon starting 12:30pm with them and ended around 4pm. I did nothing but try to understand and learn the intricacies of this sport. Overwhelmed and amused by the whole incident, i think i just retained around two terms and techniques. but not to worry, I'm seeing them every weekend from then on.

I was so happy at the end my sailing experience, i can do that everyday of my life. Happy is an understatement, I was in a state of bliss and i didn't mind going home with soaked shorts. I can't wait to learn some more. Hanging by the boat and leaning back felt so natural.

Being on the water with matching wind blowing all of my short hair just blew my mind away.

This single business is not bad at all....



How can you not love this view. This is how my day ended after my sailing adventure. Bliss or what?!? :)








No comments:

Post a Comment